Located in the whisper quiet location of Cowaramup and set amongst the trees of Parkwater Estate, this impressive family home has plenty to offer any family looking to buy their forever home. Set on a large 1029m2 block with side/rear access & large shed, this super sized home which was built by Plunkett 9 years ago has many features including 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 separate living areas, study, activity room, gorgeous outdoor living area with beautiful established gardens & a large modern renovated kitchen perfect for those large family dinners or large social gatherings at holiday time.
• Large entrance with double doors
• Double garage with remote door and direct access
• Huge master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and spa bath
• Media/theatre room & separate study
• Modern Kitchen recently renovated with stone benchtops, glass splashback, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, & dishwasher
• Large living areas with slow wood combustion heater & reverse cycle air con
• Activity room
• Three large bedrooms with BIR, window treatments & carpets
• Fully established gardens with side/rear/ access, shed, carport, veggie boxes, natives & rainwater tank
Perfectly positioned close to the little town of Cowaramup, forest walk trails and just 10 minutes' drive from the spectacular coastal hamlet of Gracetown. It's no wonder Parkwater is turning heads. The Owners are on the move so call your Exclusive Agent Megan Booth from Margaret River Real Estate for your Inspection today.