Outstanding View AND Location!
There are only a handful of properties in Margaret River that offer a setting like this and they are so tightly held that the chance to purchase this premium Riverfront title is so rare it shouldn’t be missed. Make no mistake, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that won’t be repeated.
On a very special parcel of land on the edge of the Margaret River, this is an exceptional lifestyle opportunity. Gaze out on your amazing vista into the heart of the Margaret River Valley, with views over the prettiest part of the river. With state forest on the opposite river bank, this is what living in the southwest is all about.
The home is an iconic Margaret River property on the rivers edge – the quintessential south west property. A sprawling multilevel home on a 1838m2 block, designed to offer space, separation and entertaining facilities, this property takes the rules and breaks them, with a series of customised living spaces embracing sweeping views to the river, all less than 1km from town. A separate large two storey 1 bed, 2 bath cottage offers more space, options, and opportunity.
For the right purchaser, the sellers would also consider selling the house with an adjoining 708m2 block, zoned tourism – the ultimate opportunity to build your own short-stay accommodation, protect your asset and provide you with an income for the future.
A very unique property that would suit a very unique person, the structure of this property has immense potential, and the exceptional location, architecture and ambiance of this property lends itself to many possibilities for the right purchaser.
This property is incredibly special and very private, within a few minutes drive of the town centre, surf beaches, golf course, wineries and scenic bush walks. It’s a rare opportunity to own a stunning piece of this amazing region, and the ideal spot to start the next venture of your life. This property really must be inspected to be fully appreciated.
- A large solar passive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom unique home on 1838m2 with 20m of river frontage, and expansive river views that can’t be built out.
- Tourism zoning, with special dispensation for residential occupation,
- Renovated entertainer’s kitchen with 40mm stone bench-tops, abundance of storage, overlooking the outdoor entertaining deck and across the grounds to the river.
- Separate large two storey self contained caretakers residence plus additional 3 car garage and workshop.
- 1km walking distance to town along pristine river paths
- Canoe, paddle, or simply enjoy a glass of chardonnay as the sun sets over the river from your very private riverfront property
- Potential to purchase adjoining 708m2 vacant block with tourism zoning and nearly 12m of river frontage