BEACH UNIT - MARGARETS BEACH RESORT•Second Floor Studio Apartment
• Fully Furnished
• Resort Style Accommodation
• Pool, Sauna, Restaurant, Bar
• One bedroom studio apartment recently renovated with new kitchen and bathroom and paint.
Overlooking a fully landscaped garden, playground area, the apartment boasts some ocean views as well. Solidly built, the apartment is very low maintenance in a fantastic coastal location, smack dab in the middle of a world class surf region. Family and friends can walk with ease to the White Elephant Cafe at Gnarabup and nearby family friendly swimming beaches or simply laze around the pool and adjoining Bar Restaurant, The Common. And the kids can muck about on the nearby sports ground.
Owners of these very affordable units have many options of use:
• Continue to leave in the rental pool and use when you can. This way you receive a monthly income of $1,531.55 and if you come down to stay, pay owners rates only which vary depending on Peak or Off Peak Season nightly rates.
Note: A Strata Levy Fee is deducted from this income.
• Take out of the pool and use yourself or manage yourself to the short stay holiday market.
Note: There is a $3,000 exit fee but if appropriate notice and timing of that exit as set out in the lease, this exit may be avoided.
• Leave vacant and you and friends use when down.
• Have a short stay company manage for you.
•Or even somebody who is fly in fly out which may suit the resort restrictions and workers swing shifts, and love to surf! Note any one person not able to occupy the unit for more than three months in any calendar year.
To inspect, just try to give us some notice as we need to confirm that the Unit is vacant as they are very popular with tourists.