WITH NEW PROPERTIES ADDED DAILY
We'll help you find your home.
* Ground Floor Studio Apartment
* Fully Furnished
* Resort Style Accommodation
* Pool, Sauna, Restaurant, Bar
* One bedroom studio apartment recently renovated with new kitchen and bathroom and paint.
Overlooking a fully landscaped garden, playground area. Solidly built, the apartment is very low maintenance in a fantastic coastal location, smack dab in the middle of a world class surf region. Family and friends can walk with ease to the White Elephant Cafe at Gnarabup and nearby family friendly swimming beaches or simply laze around the pool and adjoining bar restaurant, The Common. And the kids can muck about on the nearby sports ground.
Owners of these very affordable units have many options of use:
* Continue to leave in the rental pool and use when you can. This way you receive a monthly income of $1,531.55 and if you come down to stay, pay owners rates only which vary depending on peak or off peak season nightly rates.
Note: A strata levy fee is deducted from this income.
* Take out of the pool and use yourself or manage yourself to the short stay holiday market.
Note: There is a $3,000 exit fee but if appropriate notice and timing of that exit as set out in the lease, this exit may be avoided.
* Leave vacant and you and friends use when down.
* Have a short stay company manage for you.
* Or even somebody who is fly in fly out which may suit the resort restrictions and workers swing shifts, and love to surf! Note: any one person not able to occupy the unit for more than three months in any calendar year.
It is a very rare occurrence for a block of land to become available on the magnificent Margaret River coastline and when one comes up with with ocean views, it's a double bonus.
This spacious quarter acre+ block is nestled in to the side of the ridge and enjoys an elevated perspective, so you will be able to plan your dream beach house and orientate your design to maximise the views of the ocean. With road frontage of 21.5 metres and side boundaries of approximately 60 metres long, there is wide scope for development and plenty of opportunity to optimise the climatic benefits that this block offers.
World class swimming and surfing beaches are a simple stroll away, as is the White Elephant Café and The Common Bar and Restaurant.
Be quick to contact, as this block that offers space, sunsets and a seaside sanctuary won't last!