Located just over 2kms from the dazzling white sands of Hamelin Bay is this rare coastal property perched high above the Bay with fabulous ocean views of Hamelin Bay and the beautiful south west coastline.
What a sensational base to enjoy some of the best fishing, surfing, swimming, snorkelling and boating activities on offer as well as fabulous forest activities in some of the best Karri country near the ocean. The property commands a very special outlook with never to be built out views across to the Leeuwin Naturalist National Park and the Indian Ocean.
The property has improvements to site works and infrastructure that surpasses any site preparation that I have seen to date, providing a perfect blank canvas to build your dream south west hideaway. Down a gently meandering, winding tree lined driveway to a vast cleared area, you are greeted with an amazing setup. Retaining work to provide the fully approved compacted building site is impressive, with massive limestone block walls retaining two vast areas on two levels at the highest possible position on the lot to maximize the amazing permanent ocean views including the Hamelin Islands. Beneath the surface, all services have been put in place so that the new owners can simply come in and start construction of their new residence.
Included in this preconstruction infrastructure setup are:
* All pipe work for effluent disposal positioned beneath the surface of the lower level where dual septics and dual leach drains are installed with a diverter.
* All reticulated pipe work for water supply, with top of the range 34,000-gallon rainwater tank with pump. Further pipe work has been installed on the lower level for a second tank to be installed at a later date, to work as an overflow, which will work as a facility to automatically refill the top-level tank.
* A third pipe installation which is a blank to install later services with ease if required.
* Installation of phone line to the edge of the house site and all cabling to driveway lighting positions which will provide a beautiful illuminated driveway to the homesite.
* A fully plumbed 14m x 7m Ranbuilt steel stud framed workshop (ready for gyprock lining) with full insulation sliding glass doors, with 7m x 3.2m all-weather pergola, two roller doors and privacy access door, cross ventilation windows, flat seal to all wall sheets to keep out weather, dust and insects, roof ventilation, power, lights, two reverse cycle air conditioners, TV cabling, satellite dish and 3 Phase power which is also to the house site.
With National Parks nearby and the Hamelin Bay Boat Ramp and access to one of the areas prettiest beaches Boranup, this would have to be one of the best opportunities to buy in this gorgeous area.
Hamelin Bay is one of the south wests most beautiful areas with this property offering stunning permanent Indian Ocean Views, with the islands of Hamelin Bay Islands over beautiful coastal timberlands. Situated on the edge of Leeuwin Naturaliste Ridge, it is truly one of the regions best kept secrets, with some of the regions prettiest coves and beaches offering world class surf, amazing fishing spots and a dream location for diving. Locals claim to have some of the best bush walking to be had on the Cape and abundant birdlife. Hidden away from the madding crowd, it is a sensational down south escape.
Services: U/G Power, Phone, Sealed Road, Septics or Similar. Shire Rates: $2,110.47