This is an absolutely delightful part of the South West, Hamelin Bay. It is without doubt one of the prettiest coastlines on offer in the Margaret River region boasting multiple pristine bays with white sand beaches and crystal clear water. The area is renowned for its towering trees and National Parks that feature abundantly. This very generous 1.99 Hectare (4.917 Acre) stunning bushland lot is tucked away right in the heart of this area. Gently undulating and covered in beautiful vegetation, hideaway in this peaceful and private locale.
A cool old caravan is a great spot to crash when you are down and has enough infrastructure to make for fun stays.
Take a short drive to Hamelin Bay and the boat ramp and make your way to Hamelin Bay Islands and some of the best fishing and diving spots at your front door. Enjoy wonderful bushland walks and take in the stunning and diverse flora and fauna.
Locals call Bornaup their local surf break, and is one of the best beach breaks on offer down south and it's only down the road.
Lock this cracker bushland block up in your name and get planning on your down south escape.
Shire Rates $2,493.94.
Located just over 2kms from the dazzling white sands of Hamelin Bay is this rare coastal property perched high above the Bay with fabulous ocean views of Hamelin Bay and the beautiful south west coastline.
What a sensational base to enjoy some of the best fishing, surfing, swimming, snorkelling and boating activities on offer as well as fabulous forest activities in some of the best Karri country near the ocean. The property commands a very special outlook with never to be built out views across to the Leeuwin Naturalist National Park and the Indian Ocean.
The property has improvements to site works and infrastructure that surpasses any site preparation that I have seen to date, providing a perfect blank canvas to build your dream south west hideaway. Down a gently meandering, winding tree lined driveway to a vast cleared area, you are greeted with an amazing setup. Retaining work to provide the fully approved compacted building site is impressive, with massive limestone block walls retaining two vast areas on two levels at the highest possible position on the lot to maximize the amazing permanent ocean views including the Hamelin Islands. Beneath the surface, all services have been put in place so that the new owners can simply come in and start construction of their new residence.
Included in this preconstruction infrastructure setup are:
* All pipe work for effluent disposal positioned beneath the surface of the lower level where dual septics and dual leach drains are installed with a diverter.
* All reticulated pipe work for water supply, with top of the range 34,000-gallon rainwater tank with pump. Further pipe work has been installed on the lower level for a second tank to be installed at a later date, to work as an overflow, which will work as a facility to automatically refill the top-level tank.
* A third pipe installation which is a blank to install later services with ease if required.
* Installation of phone line to the edge of the house site and all cabling to driveway lighting positions which will provide a beautiful illuminated driveway to the homesite.
* A fully plumbed 14m x 7m Ranbuilt steel stud framed workshop (ready for gyprock lining) with full insulation sliding glass doors, with 7m x 3.2m all-weather pergola, two roller doors and privacy access door, cross ventilation windows, flat seal to all wall sheets to keep out weather, dust and insects, roof ventilation, power, lights, two reverse cycle air conditioners, TV cabling, satellite dish and 3 Phase power which is also to the house site.
With National Parks nearby and the Hamelin Bay Boat Ramp and access to one of the areas prettiest beaches Boranup, this would have to be one of the best opportunities to buy in this gorgeous area.